Dare To Do More 2022 - Central Europe
WHAT IS DARE TO DO MORE?
A unique opportunity to compete for a rotational graduate position at PepsiCo by pitching your own big idea to the industry experts!
MAKE AN IMPACT AT PEPSICO
A SPACE TO BE YOU
Our culture offers an environment where you can bring your whole self to work, voice your opinions fearlessly and feel supported in the process. We celebrate diversity, reward entrepreneurial spirit and give you the freedom to help shape the future. And we stand for what's right. Always.
Central Europe Functional Graduate Positions
Win one of the 7 positions on our graduate program in a range of different functions in Central Europe!
Central Europe Challenge Steps
Business case delivery
Video interview & Online assessment
Local Finals in Central Europe office!
This year’s challenge:
How would YOU help PepsiCo to meet our pep+ goals?
The first stage of the competition requires you to submit a one-page business case, presenting your idea to answer the challenge!
We would love to hear your ideas that would make a genuine difference to our brand!
To tackle this challenge, you can focus your idea on new or existing products or brands; business models; employee, customer, community or consumer experiences… anything that will make our business more sustainable!
Click on Participate to join the competition! In "My Space" you'll find the Business Case instructions and BC's examples to help you creating a unique and creative idea to transform the global food system with PepsiCo and make a positive impact.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE?
- You are a final year student, recent graduate, or professional with up to 3 years of work experience
- You have full-time availability to join our graduate program in September 2022
- You are innovative, passionate and creative
- You love to seek out new opportunities and challenges
- You have the eligibility to work in Central Europe depending on which country you are applying
- You are a fluent English speaker and must speak local language (from the city you apply for)
- You are able to move to the central European country that you apply for (remote/hybrid work possible)
AMAZING EXTRA PRIZES FOR EUROPEAN FINALS
A big surprise!
The best European finalist will receive an amazing surprise!
Vintage bluetooth speaker
The second European finalist will receive a vintage-style Bluetooth speaker!
The third European finalist will receive a smart speaker!
DARE TO DO MORE ALUMNI
Don't understand the hype? Take it from them...
Katerina, DTDM 2021 Third Winner, Marketing, Poland.